7. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, which enables a believer to live a holy life (Heb 12:14; 1Pt 1: 15-16).
8. We believe in the catching away of the church (the rapture) (1Thes 4:13-18) and in the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 24:15; Luke 14:14; Rev 19).
“And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run [with it] who reads it.”
1. We are led by the King, Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit. (John 15:4-8; Matt 6:10)
2. We worship and praise our King in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)
3. We are taught Kingdom principles so we can live the abundant, blessed life that the Father ordained for us. (John 10:10)
4. We carry the Kingdom Message of reconciliation with the Father to the lost in this world. A message of grace, through the power of the Cross and the Blood of Christ. (2Cor 5:18-21)
First Crow Indian Baptist Church
P.O. Box 507
Lodge Grass, MT 59050
Phone: 406 639-2302
In the spring of 2011 a major flood hit our area and our historic church, which was built in 1910. During mitigation we found severe old damage from previous floods in 1930 and 1978, as well as other problems related to the age of our facility. Critical structural components such as floor joists, bottom plates, and the foundation had severely deteriorated beyond reasonable repair. There are also the problems often found in buildings over 100 years old, which make it more cost effective to rebuild instead of repairing a failing facility.
Our old building has been demolished . Our new building is nearly complete and we began meeting there in November, 2018.
Read more inspiring stories.